Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meet Flory ...

Crafts
Poetry

Florence Brick is a fellow member of Skwiggazine and a very creative one at that. Take a pleasant stroll through her beautiful blogs.

*-*-*-*-*

We're having wonderfully cooler weather in our lil' ole spot of Texas and have enjoyed some needed rain with the expectation of more. Maybe fall is around the corner after all! I was beginning to think we were in some sort of endless loop of hot, sticky summer vibrations.

School shopping is done! A new routine is around the corner. I'm looking forward to many creative hours ahead.

*-*-*-*-*
Clarsonic Skin Care

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Having School shopping done is a very very large feat! :) Our kids started school in July. No back to school sales yet. Well, no good ones at least.

Just dropping by to say hello!

Monica

Leet said...

Hi just wanna say that you have nice blog, simple and cool
By the way
I want to introduce my site, the content about painting
If you don’t mind you can visit my blog and give the comment about my painting
If you interested to be painted, you are welcome 

Leet Gallery
http://leet-gallery.blogspot.com