Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gotta Love HOT Pink!

Even if the color itself doesn't look good on you, when it comes to network marketing in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, it's among the cream of the crop!

Check out the Hot Pink Mamas and see if there is a chapter in your area. If you're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, feel free to contact me for information. My website has my contact information.

One of the benefits I appreciate with this group is the group health insurance it offers members. So many entrepreneurial women do not have coverage for themselves or their families, but it's something none of us should be without.

And the cost of business cards - $50 for 5,000? WOW! And they are NICE cards, too, printed on heavy glossy stock and includes 2-sided printing.

This has been one of my great finds in my foray into the networking scene of D/FW. More jewels to be revealed soon!

No comments: