Sunday, March 2, 2008

Carnelian and Agate Pendant Necklace


Carnelian_Agate Pendant
Originally uploaded by hiljohnqu
I suppose this piece needs some loving. I need to reshoot this pretty to show it in a more favorable light. It's more of a fall piece because of the coloring, but I find that seasons don't really matter when selling ... if a woman sees something she really likes, she buys regardless of the season.

I found the agate geode in a little shop in Phillipsburg, Montana. Wonderful little town that's been spruced up and well worth the trek if you're in western Montana. There's a sapphire mine nearby to pan for your own sapphires.

The chain is handcrafted from 22 guage gold-fill wire and 4mm faceted carnelian beads. Carnelian is a form of chalcedony.

It's available on my website, and because we're heading into the seasons of spring and summer, I'll give anyone who orders this 20% off if they mention they saw it in this blog when ordering.

My website doesn't have a shopping cart yet. I'm trying to keep the cost of the website to a minimum in order to keep my prices very affordable. Email me and I'll get this out to you right away!

2 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

That is a gorgeous piece of agate!

Elena said...

Love this one. Very beautiful.