Monday, February 25, 2008

Flickr Test


3-Stranded Pearl
Originally uploaded by hiljohnqu
This is only a test ....

Well, actually, if it looks good, I'll keep is as my blog post for the day! I'm trying out the Flickr function of blogging directly from the Flickr site.

I picked this necklace because is really pretty and it needs a new home. It's perfect for spring. It would make a great gift for any of the women in your life! After all, how can you go wrong with a gift of a lovely pearl necklace.

I love the color of this freshwater pearl, but it's hard to describe. It's in the blue family, but there's a golden, bronzy, coppery cast to it, depending on what it's laying against. I accented here with copper and rose-colored quartz glass (man-made ... just fancy jewelry term for clear, tough glass beads). The clasp is a copper-plated toggle. It's available here in my Etsy shop.