Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dusting the cobwebs ...

...because I may restart a push for business. Or maybe just for sharing. Although, after FINALLY taking a look at my un-moderated comments, I find some "anonymous" person told me people find fin my misspelling in the post below offensive because I accidentally spelled "jewelry" as "jewerly." OK. Sorry for anyone finding that offensive. But next time you care to offer some constructive criticism, Mr, or Ms. Anonymous, why not do it under your ID/name/whatever? Just sayin' ...

Anyhow, rather than fix the misspelling or delete the comments from Anonymous, I'll just beg forgiveness from anyone who is offended. Paint me Ms. Imperfect. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous in an idiot. People like that tend to be the ones who are racist... which is clear because they do their best to make everything - including quite innocently transposing two letters - about race. Pulling the race card where it has no place is equal to makeing light of those who have actually suffered at the hands of racism. Now THAT'S disrespectful.