Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dang!

I need to fix that photo below ... it looks washed out. The colors of the pearls are "muted" but not THAT muted!

I also wish to express my condolences to the family, friends and fans of Mr. Heath Ledger. I heard about his passing the other day. So much talent, way too young to go.

Yesterday was quite a ride for anyone following the economy! Stock market back up, price of crude went down, interest rates went way down, and now we may be getting a little extra money in our tax refunds! Woo hoo! Not that I ever get a tax refund, but at least that'll be less money I'll be sending on April 14, 2008!

On a designing note ... oh, forget it. I'm a little burned out at the moment. I still have a chunky design stuck in my mind and I should be done with chunky! There is a piece I need to redesigned:

No comments: