Friday, May 29, 2009

Creative Bloggers

Oh my, how could I miss last week's blog! Chainmaille by MBOI is written by one of my favorite handcrafting peeps in this world! Not only is Andrew a talented jewelry artist, but he is a most enthusiastic supporter of all handcrafting artisans.

This week's featured artisan is Carol of The Blue Cat. I am a huge fan of all things whimsical and Carol's artwork is whimsical in a really large way. This picture looks a lot like it came from my house.

If you are a Creative Blogger, please visit our Ning forum and join us. The third blog ring group is forming. Each week we focus on one of our incredibly talented bloggers and give them some highly valued links.

5 comments:

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Thanks so much for your encouraging comments. Hope to see you at the forum!
Andrew

Anonymous said...

Yes, Hilary, you and I seem to have dropped into the same category....I, too, fell behind on my commitment and am catching up on my posts! Great to see you catching up! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Carol said...

Thanks for your great comments :)

Terry Spier-Kalmar said...

Hi Hilary,

I love your blog - congrats - you've been awarded!

http://magicalbeadstalk.com

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....