Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Duke Bloomed

My cat's take on the favorite saying "Bloom where you're planted."

Cats settle down in the strangest places!

Some new designs are done, surprisingly so since I sit under a halogen lamp while designing. It's been climbing to 105F outside so sitting under a halogen lamp inside isn't the coolest idea I can come up with, but one's got to do what one's got to do. Pictures and listing will be forthcoming.

Yesterday I finally broke down and started to switch my favorite links over to Firefox Mozilla. I'm fed up with Internet Explorer. I'm fed up with Windows. I've heard of only headaches with Vista. My next computer will be a Mac. But for the time being, I found IE7 tangling up as I blogsurfed dropping my Entrecards, but Firefox has been a true trooper.

BTW ... for all you bloggers on whom I drop my cards, I do take time to actually LOOK and READ portions of your blogs. And I'll drop a comment in a heartbeat if I'm so moved. There's some great stuff out there, informative, beautiful, funny, inspiring ... y'all keep up the good work!

2 comments:

njemacreative said...

What a fun picture. :) Cats are characters! I skimmed through some of your earlier posts, and just wanted to say that I really like your jewelry.

CastoCreations said...

Thanks for stopping by and advertising via Entre Card. I absolutely L - O - V - E that photo of your cat. Too awesome!!!