Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Glad I'm not the only one!

... who is finding it difficult to keep up with all these related to internet marketing.

One of my Skwiggler buddies is feeling the same. Karen, writer of Cherished Dreams is sharing my blog-related doldrums. But it looks like she's had some distraction in her life on the order of new four-footed furry creatures that have a way of stealing our hearts. Congrats on the new addition to your family, Karen!! Be sure to visit her blog. There's a picture right on top that will put a smile on your face. I promise.

I wish I had some pictures of my own to post. I've been making new items, but I misplaced the cord I need to download my camera to the computer. Argh!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Etsy advertising can be so stressful! I hear ya'!

Anonymous said...

well in internet marketing, you need to keep your eyes and mind open 24*7